Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful for you...

We are all thankful for you, Poppyseed. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and everyone talked about how exciting things would be at this time next year. I held your cousins, Stella and Sophia, and I thought of what it would be like to hold you. You are my very own and I just can't believe God blessed me like this. Stella told me she prays for me every night and though it was very sweet, my heart melted when she said she also prays for the baby - that's you! And of course, she prays for your daddy, Ruby, and Peepers too :)

You are 2.5 inches already and you'll triple in size the next couple of weeks. Your eyes are open and your ears are in place! I can't wait to hear your heartbeat on Monday!!

love you, my own sweet baby, love you

Mom

No comments: