You are going to go to college. You don't know what it is yet and you won't understand what it is for a long time, but you are going to attend some form of college and you will not stop until you graduate. You can go whereever you want - we will not hold you back. We will give you everything you need to get a scholarship of some kind, but we will also provide you with the means to attend whatever school you want if you don't receive one. I didn't get any so there is no pressure on you. It made me a much better person and it has provided your Mother and me with good jobs that will let us provide you with the things you will need to become an adult who can afford to put your parents in a fancy old-folks' home in Vegas so Dad can bet on sports everyday.
Your Mom got to hear your heartbeat (150 bpm) today. She is very excited that you are okay. I am too, but your Mother was very worried about you because of the fact that she has been feeling good instead of bad lately. She worries a lot, but you will learn that in time. I didn't get to go because I had to stay at work. I would have loved to be there, but there is a thing called seniority you will learn about some day that kept me from being there. Anyway I am glad you are okay and I look forward to meeting you in a while.
Love You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment