This is your Dad. That is really weird to write. Anyway, I hope you are developing with out any issues. I hope you are feeling safe and are getting everything you need in there. I saw a story today on a kid who has one leg, but manages to play every sport possible. I though to myself I hope you have that kind of spirit. It doesn't matter to me whether or not you are good at sports, just the idea that you won't let anything stop you from doing what you want to or need to do. I can't wait to meet you and help guide you on your journey through life. I will do everything I can to help. I have learned a lot already and I'm not that old yet. Your Mother thinks I'm old, but I'm not. I will pray everyday for you and your development and I will continue to make meals for your Mom so you can grow to be healthy and strong
I love you and I promise to always say it to you so you know,
Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Post a Comment