Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5 hours and counting...

I'm at work, baby, but all I can focus on is seeing you in 5 short hours. I hope these hours go by quickly; the last 3 have felt like an eternity.

We have a new President :) I have never been as involved in a presidential election as I have for this one. See, that is another way my life has changed already because of you! I am concerned for your future - for your future economic success, job security, health care, and overall happiness as a citizen of the United States.

In case I wasn't worried enough of your well-being at 8 weeks (well, really, 6 weeks for you!), I am worried about your well-being years and years and years and years from now....

This will be a long road, Poppyseed, but I've never been more excited for something in my life.

love, mom

Ps I read your dad's letter and it make me laugh and cry at the same time. He already sounds like a dad doesn't he? He sounds likes your grandpa bob, too. Daddy has been very good in taking care of me - I know he'll be amazing with you!

No comments: