This was taken shortly after 9:15 a.m on October 4, 2008 - I loved you already!
Dear Poppyseed/Raspberry,
We have a date tomorrow at 3:40 :) I have to admit that just as I am excited to see you I am afraid to miss you. Are you there? Are you healthy? Are you safe? Am I giving you everything you need? I know that when I am your parent and you are out of my protective womb that inevitably, I'll screw up. I'm sure I'll even screw YOU up somehow ;p BUT right now - I want to keep you safe and healthy. The hardest part of all of this is that i can't do anything else - God is in control and I'm not. He'll decide how fast you'll grow and how soon I'll see your beautiful face. I must have faith in God and I will teach you this faith as well. I just hope I get better at it :)
love, mom
p.s Here is a picture from when I told your Uncle Brett and Aunt Jen that I was pregnant - can you see their surprise/excitement? haha I told them to smile for the camera and when I counted to 3, I said, "Say...Aunt Jen's pregnant!"


No comments:
Post a Comment