Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Poppyseed Becomes a Plum



Can you tell I'm pregnant?



Yes! 10 weeks :) This is my first day without feeling icky since a week or so ago - good going in there!

So daddy and I are thinking you're a boy and we have a few names picked out...
how will we choose?

Here's an updated belly pic - mostly bloat at this point, but the sides and top of my stomach are rock hard. I know its early, but I guess my body is catching on pretty fast to this whole "growing a baby" thing!




2 more weeks until we get to see you again (or maybe just hear you?) and then I can tell the world!!!!!


Ps. I did tell some girlfriends last Thursday after turning down alcohol for 8th week in a row - does Kristy look surprised?

No comments: