Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You're making me a better person

Poppyseed,
This is your Dad again. Since I saw you for the first time about five days ago I have begun to change. I have become very aware of my actions and feelings. I have found myself thinking about ways to save more money for you and all the wonderful expenses you will be responsible for. I also day dream of how I can improve the house to make it better for you. Yesterday I brought a glass to work for the first time and have begun drinking water from the drinking fountain because I was spending money every day on a pop or juice. I have also felt some emotional changes. I laugh harder at lousy jokes, I am conscious of how I treat people because I think you can hear me even when I am not with your mom, and I have already started trying to use replacement words for my favorite swear words. I'll tell them to you when you are older, they are really funny. Not the swear words, they are bad-bad-bad and as your mother tells her students, "It's not classy to swear." That's all for today.

Love you Poppyseed.

No comments: