
I cannot put into words the feelings that flowed throughout my body when you appeared on that screen. I saw your heart flicker (a fast 165 bpm!) and you wiggled for us! The Dr says you are very active already and that you may actually be a week older than first thought...maybe you will just be tall like your daddy.
I never thought that blurry image of a baby on an ultrasound looked like much. I even pretended MANY times that I could make out the different parts. But with you, as soon as I saw you, I pointed to your head (its okay that it looks so much bigger than your body, its suppose to!) and to your little arm and legs buds! Your fingers and toes are still a little webbed but i could see them :)
I can't wait to kiss that little head, and little arms, and little feet - you may not look like much to anybody else right now, but to daddy and me you look like a miracle.
we love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment