Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Double digits

I remember when I was a little girl, I dreamed of turning 10. Why? Because I would finally be in the "double digits." It is like that now, Poppyseed. I dream of getting out of the single digit weeks. 10 weeks sounds so much better than 9 and MUCH better that 4 weeks like I was when I first found out you were coming!!!

You will realize soon enough that I am obsessed with my planner. I go through it many times a day. I have countdowns for Thanksgiving, for Christmas, until the 2nd trimester, 3rd trimester, June 14th, etc I keep looking at each week because each week is such a milestone. I also look foreword to telling more friends and family. And to be honest, I have not felt very good lately and I was sick again this morning. So, ultimately, I look forward to feeling good and eating food again!

I tried to her your heartbeat last night but it would only hold on a your heartbeat for a second before disappearing. You must have been doing flips or something!!! I have a feeling you are going to tire me out, little one! Now...you are you girl or a boy??

xoxo mom

No comments: