-img5.jpg)
I will include a picture of me stomping and ripping apart every piece of this torture chamber. Just kidding. It was too expensive (even though my insurance paid for it) and I will need it again when you become a big brother someday.
You are still nursing but we are slowly weaning from that. I have enough pumped to get you to your first birthday. I thought I would have to pump this weekend but I just couldnt bring myself to even do it ONE.MORE.TIME. The good news is that I had some stashed at daycare so I never needed to pump - thank goodness and GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!
love, Mommy
P.s This weekend you didnt drink from a bottle once! You took FIVE steps :) And you started repeating MAMA and DADA when
we asked you to say them!


1 comment:
Haha! I know where you're coming from on that!
Post a Comment