Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Monday, June 14, 2010

Thank You


As the final minutes of your first year on earth pass, I am sitting at the computer reliving it. I was planning on writing about all the things you did and how I reacted. Your Mom has done a great job of that so maybe it isn't needed. I thought maybe I should write about how crazy it is that you are mine and your Mother and I actually made you, but think that goes without saying. All I can think to say is simply Thank You.

Thank you for teaching me another type of love. Thank you for showing me God at work every day. Thank you for making feel like the most important person in the world with only your eyes. Thank you for taking away the stress of my job with a single hug. Thank you for the best year of my life.

I am also supposed to mention that I told your Mom I hope you kiss me even when you're older. I guess we will see. I know I will still get them for a few more years.

Happy Birthday Owen.

Love,

Dad

No comments: