Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

1 week


1 week left of babyhood until you turn into a toddler! I have to admit that you already act like a toddler and the moments I have my baby back I breathe in every second. We went to Chicago over the weekend and you were such a little boy! But a GOOD little boy! We went shopping for 5 or 6 hours and you did not fuss once! You took in all the sights and sounds, you also took a little nap in the stroller and daddy took THEE cutest picture. (I will add that in later). All your bizzo Aunts loved you up - most of them have seen you once a week for the last 3 weeks and will see you again next week at your party! Aunt Denise is going to be a grandma in July when Aunt Lindsay has her baby so she practiced all her grandma moves on you :) You were asleep in minutes and when your Daddy offered to take you, she refused. She sat down and cuddled you up - she will be a great grandma!!! You kissed and waved and put on quite a show - like usual ;p

Have I told you about what you do every time someone walks in the door or when the car stops and you know you are going to be getting out of your car seat? You go CRAZY!!!! You do some sort of jumping jack/forward thrust/high kick thing. I will bring the camera in the car with me so I can capture the cuteness that is you :)

Yesterday afternoon you reached over to the table and grabbed your applesauce and spoon and started feeding yourself. Apparently I was taking too long! haha

When I picked dropped you off at daycare yesterday morning I gave you a kiss and lingered in case you wanted another one...you waved goodbye. nice. I walked in 8 hours later to pick you up and you didn't crawl over to me like usual. You smiled at me and kept playing with your car. Could you hear my heart break? OH! And don't even get me started on LAST Friday when you kissed 5 girls IN A ROW on your way out the door. Nana said that they go in and "get you" when you wake up from your nap. Quite a fan club you have!

You took 3 more steps last night but after a few practice runs you opted to just lean against me and dance to Scout's music. You LOVE dancing. There have been two or three different occasions when people around us started laughing while watching you dance EXACTLY to the beat of the song. You have rhythm, boy!

This morning you watched daddy go down the stairs and said DAD? ANd then I said WHERE'S RUBY? And you turned to look at Ruby and just when I was about to cheer, you POINTED at her :) Very cool!

I almost forgot something your grandma sadler noticed today -- you blow air whenever you see the bird -- it looks like you are trying to whistle!!

I love you - thank you for making my life SO full.

Mom

No comments: