I forgot to tell you about your boo boo! Somehow you cracked the lid that goes around the nipple of your bottle (you only threw it on the floor 20 times). Not seeing the crack, I set the bottle on your table. When you picked it up, the crack pinched the chubbiness of your palm. Normally, you'd cry and I would try to guess what happened but because you have mastered the fine art of pointing, you pressed your little pointer finger into your palm and rubbed the wounded site. That's when it happened. You let me open your fat little hand, and I kissed it. This is a magical ability all mothers seem to possess and I wondered if I had it too. I did! One kiss and you stopped crying. I smiled and rubbed your head and said, ALL BETTER :) And you were.
Being a mom IS magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment