Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

I hope you're warm in there because it is freezing outside!!!! Christmas will be beautiful, but I would prefer to have a warmer holiday. I hate boots! I'm sure you will too. Some days I give in and shove my feet into the heavy protection, while other days, like today, I put on the "cute" shoes and let my feet get wet.

I told my students today that you were on your way! They were SO excited. A lot of kids cheered, a few girls screamed, and I had 2 girls cry. I am very close with my juniors because I've had them all 3 years, but I didnt expect tears! It was sweet. All classes said they exact same thing - #1. No wonder you have been so moody! (have I?) Honestly, I think I am moody because they have been naughty and I need Christmas break to get here! A few kids said they "just knew it/could tell" and others said they thought I looked bigger but didn't want to say anything. Most kids said they couldn't tell I was pregnant but when I rubbed my belly over my "baby doll" shirt they all said, "OOOOH!" My soccer boys were mad that I hadn't told them first, and I felt bad until I realized everyone felt like I should have told HIM/HER first. Yes, they are all close to me but 150 kids can't find out all at once! All the classes were good at keeping the secret too, which I was pleased about.

Another good thing about today was that my blood test came back normal and the screeening for any problems look so far so good :)

It seems as though you are a healthy baby, little one!!! Keep growing - we (family, friends, and students!) all love you :)

xoxoxox
Mommy

ps by the end of the week you will be able to hear me sing Christmas songs - i apologize in advance!

No comments: