Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Post Christmas Update

16 weeks! My email read:
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

Now that you can hear me I have every intention of playing my favorite relaxing songs and reading to you. Your Aunt Jenny bought you a book of nursery rhymes for Christmas so you will be listening to those A LOT.

Christmas was full of love and laughter just as it should be. I will be posting lots of pictures from our Christmas in Ohio. Your cousins were a blast to play with and I know next year at this time you will find out how much fun they really are!

love you poppy,
mommy

ps You can start kicking a little more in there, you know!

1 comment:

poppyseed said...

Khristy, You are right - pink is a little too "girly" for a baby that we don't know the sex of yet! I changed the color for you :) hehe