Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

17 weeks?

Maybe? I went to my 16 week appointment today and Dr. Wolfe is still thinking I am a week ahead. She said if you are still measuring a week ahead after my ultrasound on the 20th they are bumping up my due date to June 7th :) Though that idea excites me, I am 99.9% sure all my dates were correct. That said, I think you are just going to be a big baby like your dad is..I mean was. haha!

Your heartbeat was 140 bpm and it sounded different. Your heartbeat didn't sound like the normal "swoosh" but like a real heart pounding. So your paranoid mother asked if it sounded okay to the doctor. She said that you are big now and we can hear the blood actually flowing through your heart valves, not just the blood circulating like before. I want you to keep growing and become strong, but it seems like this is going by so fast. I'm sure a few months from now I will disagree so I will come back and re-read this post.

Your dad and I bought you a few outfits from Macy's yesterday. They are gender neutral and so cute - I can't wait to put you in them!! We still have so much to buy for you - I just started researching carseats and strollers - so overwhelming!

Ok, well the doctor said I need to gain 6 lbs by the end of January so I better get to eating dinner. (BTW I won't be mentioning anything else about weight ever again!)

love you!
Mommy

No comments: