Daddy and I got to see you today!!! This has been such an exciting week!!! We have lots of pictures, but I have to get your dad to hook up the scanner to the laptop. We were able to see you bend and kick your legs over and over again. Your arms moved a little bit and we saw you put your hand over your face - maybe you were sucking your thumb? I was so relieved to see your arms and legs and that little nose! Dana, the ultrasound tech, told us what gender she thought you were and wrote it in big letters across one of the pictures. Her guess will be confirmed January 20th at 4:00. We are just so happy you are healthy! I am starting to show, which I love because up until this point it just looks like I ate too many sweets. I actually was up 3 lbs but after the weigh in today I havent gained anything. Hard to believe since I cant button any of my pants!!! I have all my energy back and can stay up past 9 pm! I still can't eat too much but maybe it is because you are preparing me for whats to come - you'll keep me too busy to eat :)
Ok baby - I am going to go play with Ruby. The 3 of us will be waiting... xoxoxox
love, mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment