Hey baby,
It hasn't been that long but I wanted to write and say hello. I am feeling fine and I have more energy now. I actually feel hungry these days! (Which is good because it is taco night for my girls' get together!) I have outgrown my first pair of maternity pants (they were your Aunt Jen's and she's just a little thing anyway ;p haha)and hope to get a few things this weekend to last me until Christmas. My book says I might be able to start feeling some small "flutters" by the end of next week - just in time for Christmas! I have a feeling this will be a very emotional Christmas for me. And though I would never wish a way a second with you, I really look forward to next Christmas :) Oh the outfits you will wear!
love you!
Mommy
ps your baby teeth are formed - all 20!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment