
We are getting ready for our trip to see the rest of the family and Ruby is preparing for her first trip away from home. Daddy has been attempting to shovel the snow away but it just keeps on coming - we have gotten about 24 inches in the 2 days!!!! Our friends have come to help too which is nice because I can't help much.
You are the size of a softball! About 4.5 inches long and 3 ounces. You can suck your thumb and you are breathing in the amniotic fluid you live in. Kind of gross, but you just do what you have to do so you can grow bigger and stronger! Speaking of growing bigger, my belly is becoming a true pregnant belly. I know all women expand at a different rate but I am a little self conscious - am I suppose to look like this already!? Daddy likes it and has started to rub you/me - he is in awe right now.
We will have our 4 month check up next week! I will ask the doctor about your kicks. I feel you about twice a day, usually at night. I don't feel the "thumps" like last time, but now it feels like a mini vibrator - what the heck are you doing in there???
Ok Poppyseed - stay warm and I will do my best to keep my butt off the ice!
xoxoxox
Mommy


2 comments:
oh my goodness!!! i was hoping you'd post some pictures soon so i could see your progress!!! its happening so fast it makes me sad that im so far from you and im missing it all. im so happy for you two! love you little mommy to be! cant wait til your shower! any news on when that will be?
So, everything is pink, are you feeling girl....
xo
Post a Comment