Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Miracle

Every day I wake up thinking about the miracle that is happening inside of me. I feel my body change, stretch, and grow. This is one of those mornings I wish I could just lie in bed and think about you. I want you to know how loved you are. I want you to know there is nothing more important to me than you and your health, happiness, and safety. I don't know what I did to deserve you. God must think I am something amazing to bless me with my very own baby. I have never received a gift this great in all of my life. I feel special. I know lots of women who have been blessed as well, but I feel different because its ME. It is MY turn. I have wanted to be a mom my whole life. Now I get to be your mom and nothing makes me happier. I know we'' be tired and cranky in the beginning, but there will never be a moment when I am not thankful for you.

Your dad and I have made a warm house for you. We love each other very very much and are in awe of one another right now. We created you! You are half of me and half of your dad and we only hope you picked up our good traits ;p I took a moment to look around me last night as your dad was cuddled up on the couch and Ruby was at my feet sleeping. I looked down at my ever growing belly and wondered if life ever gets any better than this. Then I imagined you in my arms and thought, it does :)

xoxox

We will be sharing this blog with our closest friends and family so be ready to be loved to no end! I hope this blog will be something you cherish forever.

love, mom

No comments: