Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome to 2009, baby! This is the year that you will be born :)

Last night you finally gave me a kick, or punch, or flip that reminded me of how real this all is! It was two hard movements and I actually felt something slide across an inch or so of my belly. It seems like you like my right side the best - that is where I always feel you. Well, except for that time you were on a vibrating cell phone...that was on my left side. Anyway, tears instantly filled my eyes - it was YOU - MY baby - moving inside of me. I'm so lucky.

So it is 17 weeks today - you are 5 inches and 5 ounces, approximately. My email said that you are about the size of my hand spread out. You have already almost doubled in size since December 5 - my last ultrasound. I couldnt scan it so I took a picture of it and am finally adding it. In 2 more weeks I'll have the newest picture of you and we can compare again.






See you in 15 days!!!!!

love you!
Mommy

1 comment:

Daisy Jean said...

Girl, this is the cutest blog ever :)