Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Monday, March 1, 2010

8 months and 2 weeks












The flu has left and a cold has entered. If it isnt one thing, it is another. But you are safe and happy and still very very healthy! I think we are finally done with thrush and we survived our first (yours and mine) car accident. It was scary and terrible, but we are okay.

Your dad and I have spend a lot of family time together, just the 3 of us. I think we are just in a stage of our lives where not everyone can relate. It is okay though because this time is SO special :) Everyone else is missing out on the joy that is YOU!!!

You are ALL boy, Owen. You love licking the snot off of your top lip. You love slapping, swiping, and beating on anything you can. And you are a momma's boy :) You and your dad wrestle and laugh but then you reach for me and cuddle <3 Your second tooth is now popping up while your first tooth is halfway up. I can see it when you smile! You can pull up onto anything and you always seem to sit on your knees while you play. From the back, you look like a little boy - not a little baby!!!! You can follow games and "get" whats going on. I bought you your own remote control because you love ours so much and your favorite button is cookie monster - he says YUMYUMYUM, HELLO THERE, and HAHA. I mimmicked his sound and tickled you when we first played with this and now when I hot the button you look to see if I am going to tickle you! You are SO smart. You are also hungry! You ate atleast 15 puffs all by yourself this past weekend and tonight you ate yogurt for the first time - and ate all 4 oz of it!! We are starting some new solids this week - REAL food!

The latest and greatest - tonight you rolled over so fast that it was funny. You twisted at such a speed it looked just plain silly! You love speed! Like last week when you thought standing and twisting and throwing yourself backwords for me to catch you was thrilling! But I digress....

You are wonderful, smart, funny, and adorable and I love you.

No comments: