Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Flu

I never, ever, ever want to see you throw up ever again. It will happen though, probably A LOT in these next 18 years, and probably a few more after then. You threw up once on Thursday but I didnt SEE you do it. Because you enjoy throwing your fingers in your throat, I just figured you gagged again. But then on Friday you didnt eat your lunch and you didnt eat your dinner. Saturday you ate a little bit, but still, just wanted to nurse and thats it. Saturday afternoon you were sitting on your Granddad's lap (thankfully they were here to pick up around the house while we were sick and I HOPE they dont get this!) and you threw up 3 times in a row. Yep, IN his lap. ALL of it. You may not remember me writing this earlier, but when you were just a month or so old he held you up in the air and you spit up in his mouth! lol SO gross. And now this!!!?? Your Grandad didnt even pay attention to the puddle in his lap, he just held you and rubbed your back. You moaned afterwards but then went back to smiling and playing. I cried, of course. So it has been a few days and you have been better, but your appetite is not back yet. I am still sick though :( I stayed home from work today and though it was nice to rest, there is no rest in watching you! You get into EVERYTHING!!!!

I hope we both feel 100% tomorrow!

On another note - Things that make you Laugh:
1. Ruby
2. When we pretend to bite your fingers
3. Nibbling your heels
4. Peek a Boo
5. Fake Coughing
6. When I open the front door (I have no idea why)
7. Your light-up book
8. Food
9. Your dad "munching" your shoulder
10. My eyebrows moving up and down




8 months and 1 week

No comments: