

Phew! I finally found some time to sit down!
You took your first trip out of Michigan this past weekend :) We had a girls + Owen trip to visit Lindsay in Chicago. We had lots of fun and you "made" a hat for St. Patrick's Day.
At 9 months you love to:
fake cough
"race" crawling
waving hello and goodbye to EVERYBODY
crackers and yogurt
your sippy cup
crawling up my side as I hold you
be tickled
go for a walk
You are also very smart :) The other morning we got up together and I didnt have my glasses on, but as I walked through the room, I grabbed them and put them on (you were looking at Ruby). As we passed by the mirror (like we do every morning), you stopped and looked at your reflection. But this time you looked at me in the mirror first, saw my glasses, and quickly turned to look at me face to face. I couldnt believe you recognized that!!! You did this again a few days later but I was just kissing you.
Yesterday you were crying because you wanted to play, not lie there while Dad changed you. As usual you cried MAMAMAMAMAMAMA...MOOOOOM. And Daddy said, "if you say 'DADA' I will be done changing you" and then Daddy said "DADA" and guess what you said? DADA!!!! We were laughing so hard! It happened again this morning but you said it even faster and more clear (and this time Daddy promised he would get you out of the bouncer to play with you if you said it! haha).
You are still sleeping through the night. You drink about 25 oz of breastmilk a day and eat about 8 oz of rice cereal and or brown rice. 4 oz of fruit and 4 oz of veggies. You also eat 6 oz of yogurt for your breakfast "snack". Along with this you eat crackers, yogurt melts, nilla wafers, cheese, and toast. We are working on fresh fruit and veggies but you arent totally in love with the texture yet.
I can't believe time is going by so fast :(
I love you, Owen :)
Mom


1 comment:
Look at that smile!!! Love it!
Post a Comment