

We had a nice Sunday visit with your Grandparents and Aunt Jess! You were very cute, but your separation anxiety is in full effect. It takes you a bit to warm up and feel safe with people, but that's okay. That tells me that you are cautious. The Baby Book says that more secure you are with me will actually help you feel more secure without me! I am making sure to smile when new, safe, people want to hold you. I stay postive and give you as many "its ok" signs as I can. You are still extremely clingy though and I have to leave the room at times so you will play with your dad without screaming for me. I come back so you can "check in" with me and hope that I am still teaching you that I am still there yet showing you that its fun to explore! Daycare is a bit tougher now that you are in yoru big boy car seat. I need to bring you in and settle you down with a toy, wait until you are completely distracted, give you a kiss and head out - fast! But I digress....we had a nice time with everyone and you are SO loved!
A few notes too - you def. say MAMA on purpose :) And you say MMMMMMM or UMMMM when you want to nurse. You have started to scream for food when I am taking too long which used to be funny but now I wonder how to break this? You call everything "BA" and will say DADA sometimes, but not enough ;p
You say NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN when you are upset - Daddy still calls this the case of the "nins". One of the pictures I included is of your first tooth and the second tooth has broken through today - and you are making the NNNNNNNNN sound in the picture. Why? Because you needed cuddles from MAMA, of course :) Or because that second tooth hurts...which is probably the case!
love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment