Guess what you learned to do BY YOURSELF yesterday!?
I came home from conferences last night (a 13 hour day with a tiny break in between) and before I let you got to bed I made you play with me :) I have NEVER spent more than 8 hours away from you, by the way. You cried when I left and it hurt, but returning and hearing you squeal made it better :) Anyway, as I got down on the floor with you, you grabbed your blanket it and put it over your head. I laughed because I thought you were being silly (yet impressed that you could pick it up and put it over your head AND laugh about it) but then I realized you were playing Peek a boo. I said PEEEEEEEEK a BOOOOOOO and on "BOOO" you ripped the blanket down and started laughing. You have reached a whole new stage, AGAIN, and I just can't believe that every day is truly even better than the one before.
You also started "high fiving" about a week or two ago and I see that I didnt put it in an earlier post. That is really fun too :)
You are just growing so fast! I want it all to slow down but I think of all the fun we'll have in the summer and I reallyyyyyy look forward to that!
I love you, handsome.
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment