Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Almost There!

Just a few days and we get to spend 9 full days together! I love Spring Break :) You are SO much fun and you make Daddy and me laugh like crazy!

You love clapping and do it the most when food is around. When you see the Kix box, crackers sleeve, or yogurt container I hear a high excited shriek. When you get a taste of something you don't like and do not want to taste again, you make a whiny moan and put both hands up over your mouth and rub them over your lips. When you want to nurse (yep, still going strong!) you move your hand up and down from your waist to your mouth. We have been working on some signs, too but I think we will really hunker down over break.

You saw your Sadler Grandparents twice last week and you made them laugh and laugh! You showed off your drinking skills when you sipped right out of a cup! You get VERY excited for water and/or drinking out of a cup and it IS very funny to watch. They loved you up and you had tons of fun :)

We'll see the JOhnsons and the Sadlers this coming weekend for Easter! YAY!

Here are LOTS of pics from the last few weeks. love you!!!!!!!!!!






Mom...I'm hungry....





clapping



being silly with dad

No comments: