Well you figured out that you might get a better response if you try calling us both :)
This weekend you learned how to clap (but really, you use your left had to slap your right hand, which is a bit below the left) and you clap at everything! You still wave a lot and greeted many Target customers this way!
If anyone were to come over at 4:00 they would find you wrestling the bear, no matter what the day. You get such a kick out of it!
We try to reorganize your room once a month by putting your "too smalls" in storage and getting out the "these can't fit yet", which pains me to say, do.
You mastered climbing the stairs on Friday. Once you got to the top, you turned on your side (like usual) and gave a big (two toothed) smile. You then tried to climb the stairs 100 more times this weekend but the gate was up.
Last night you ate some peas, pears, and peaches as solids. You seem to rather play than eat so it has been a bit of a struggle, but I can't blame you - there are so many fun things to do!
I can't put into words how amazing it feels to hear, "MamaMamaMooom" and see you reach for me. I can't tell you how happy I feel when I watch you jump and kick your legs like crazy and screeeeeam when daddy walks in the door. We love you, Owen!
love, Mommy
P.s I will attach the pictures you sent to Granddad for his 71st birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment