So Saturday was your cousin Hayden's birthday and today is your Uncle Stephan's birthday - and when will your birthday be? We don't know, but it will def. be this month!!!!!
I am finishing my lesson plans for the year (2 weeks of school left) during our computer lab time today so that will feel nice when its done. I have my final soccer meeting with the AD after school and then that is officially done. Your dad is getting the carseat checked and then that is complete. Your room is 100% put together and looks adorable (I may be a bit biased!)!!!
I also learned this weekend that you LOVE orange gatorade and strawberry fruit bars - but you are so big that your excited "little" kicks knock the wind out of me!
Happy Birth Day Month!
love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment