Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Night



So I have been sleeping A LOT. (I dont know why I still look tired in this picture - maybe my last picture!?) Much of this is interrupted because I either have to pee or my heartburn is so outrageous (again) that I get physically sick. Nonetheless, I have slept almost 24 hours in the last 2 days!!

Nothing has changed - you are still growing and thriving and I am doing my best to be patient. The rationale side of me tells me to stick to the June 14th date and appreciate getting everything done before then, but the "mom" side of me (does that mean moms are irrationale?) wants to hold you and see you and say goodbye to school for the next 5 months. The good news is that you'll come when you are good and ready, not when I say. Remember in the beginning of this pregnancy I was freaking out over the lack of control? I guess this is where it comes back into play. So I will be patient. (I will also confirm with our doctor this week exactly how far along she had placed me) I will appreciate time alone with your dad and take the last few days/weeks slowly and relax.

Love you - see you when you are ready!!

Mommy

3 comments:

Christina said...

You look great! Hang in there!

Chelsea said...

Jen you look so cute!!

Khristy Wisson said...

You can really see the excitment in your smile :) xoxo