Tomorrow is your birthday!!!!!! Every year from here on out will be full of laughter, games, and yummy cake :)
Your dad and I went to church today and it was one of those services when you think God meant for you to go and hear this sermon in particular - like it was written and directed at you. This week's sermon was about the strength of the mustard seed and the way it grows. It reminded me of you, Poppyseed, and this amazing journey that we have been through (and are still yet beginning).
Tomorrow (about 10 hours or so) we will welcome you into this world and be ready to help you grow. Like your dad said in his post, we arent sure what we are getting ready for, but I know we are up for a challenge. I have loved many little ones that have been in my life. I have cared for your amazing cousins and I love them more than anything. But this is different. You are ours, forever, and I can't think of a better way living my life.
Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Woo hoo! Thinking of you! So excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment