I can't believe you're going to be here no later than Monday. I am ready for your arrival. I have pretty much finished everything on your Mom's extremely long list of things for me to get done. I am ready to get up in the middle of the night and do whatever needs to be done. I am ready to help your Mom recover from your birth no matter what way it happens. I have no idea what is actually going to happen, but I am as ready as I can be.
Your Grandpa Sadler and I were golfing a couple days ago and we saw a boy with his Dad and his Grandpa. He was riding on his Grandpa's lap and I looked at my Dad and said, "Hey that is going to be us soon," and I think we smiled for the rest of the round. You are going to bring so much joy into our lives no matter what you do becasue I have been the happiest I have ever been in my life over the past two months and you aren't even here yet. I just think of you and smile.
I look forward to meeting you in a few days. I will be the big guy in the room crying like a little girl.
Love Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment