Poppyseed,
I didn't WANT to give you an eviction notice like so many other moms do. I wanted you to take your time and come when you were ready. I wanted to push and scream and be soothed by your father. I had so many ideas in my mind of how your birth was going to be. However, Dr. W said that we needed to decide how to get you out because of the dangers your size presents. I am afraid that if I do things MY way that you will get stressed and struggle. Your health comes before all else. You will always come before me, always. Your dad and I thought that we would give you until Wednesday to come on your own and try to get you out, knowing you'll be almost a pound bigger by then. Additionally, we didnt want to keep going and run the risk of you staying in a full week later - growing bigger - and then have to be induced too. So the nurse called to schedule the ultrasound and informed us that Wednesday is booked up and we have to schedule for Monday. Part of me is relieved that something was determined for us, that we had to make one less decision regarding your entrance into this world. I just want everything to be RIGHT for you.
So, if we don't see you beforehand, we will see you at 11 30 a.m. on Monday.
Love you and can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thinking of you for a healthy delivery!!!
Post a Comment