Ok, So the doctor says I am NOT measuring a week ahead anymore. When she says "measuring" she is going by the size of my belly like I mentioned before. However, when she was poking around she mentioned that you seemed to be a BIG boy and would like an ultrasound to get some stats. So it looks like I will get to see you one more time before you make your appearance - which is great if I have to drop back to my original due date! I just hope you arent so big that we will have to induce or have a c section :( I would be so sad. Anyway - HAPPY THOUGHTS! I will see you soon!
love you, Poppy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OK, I know this is purely a medical procedure and that I'm sure everything is OK, but just wanted to say how neat it was to see Baby J (now Toddler J) at this age in utero. Have fun!
PS, I'm the queen of big boys. You can join the club.
Post a Comment