We got to see you again yesterday. It is the last time before we see you on your birthday! You weigh an incredible 2.2 pounds :) Your head was over on my left side, your back was curved around my right side and your little feet were kicking away right on my bladder (like usual)! You were lying on your side. They call this position transverse, which is fine for now, just make sure you flip in the next couple months, ok? I couldnt believe the ultrasound tech was using the machine ALL over my belly, up into my ribs. You take up my entire torso! It seems just like yesterday I was feeling your flutters beneath my belly button. You are a BIG poppyseed!!!!
I will attach some pictures from yesterday - you are filling out nicely :) You look like a baby now, not just a skeleton. I loved watching you kick and imagined kissing those little toes. I get choked up just writing about it.
So we are halfway through week 25 now. The end of next week will mark the 3rd trimester. This pregnancy is going so fast. Your nursery is halfway done, you have a name, and my shower is coming up. I have a maternity photo session coming up just to preserve this time in our lives. It is so exciting!!!!!
Your "aunt" Lindsay will be visiting us this weekend. She hasnt seen me in 13 weeks so she will be surprised to see how much we have grown!!!
Thats it for now, baby Sadler, I love you.
Mommy
ps. from my email update "...he's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Keep up the good work Poppy! It is so cool to see how excited you are!
Post a Comment