Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Friday, February 27, 2009

Could it be True?

Morning, Poppyseed :) Just a few things before we start our day! I have 2 fun things to share -

First of all, your daddy could see you kick and flip around yesterday. You were really active once I finally sat down after a 2 hour shopping spree (I have outgrown all but one pair of pants). You should have seen his face. It wasn't like the little kicks the other day, these were BIG kicks. We watched you flip and my whole belly looked like a wave! I can't wait until we can see your leg or arm slide across my entire belly, your dad will flip. I felt so much love just watching your daddy in his amazement. Then I thought of all the things we'll watch you do....sigh...I just can't wait.

Second of all, we are 98% sure of your name :) It has been a frustrating topic lately, but we put a few of our favorite names together and flipped them around to try them in different ways/orders and whoola:) There was your name. We both agreed! So for now, we are trying out your name when we talk to you. It may change (you will learn how quickly your mom can go from hot to cold on names, room colors, and furniture) but right now we are both very happy with it. I hope you like it too!

In other news.....your daddy is working his butt off getting the house ready for you. New flooring, new carpet, new paint, etc. I guess we figured we won't have any time for those things when you are here in 15 weeks (wow) so we are doing it now.

I have 8 weeks of my Masters degree left. I think you will be happy because it doesnt seem like you like hearing the "click click click" of the computer for hours on end.

In 2 weeks I will be starting the girls soccer season, I think it will be good for both of us to get outside and see some sunlight! Our birth classes also start in 2 weeks. We'll be busy like always, but thats how your dad and I like things (usually).

I think thats it for now. I'll post some pictures this weekend.

love you!

Mom

ps See you on Tuesday!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh my gosh! How did I miss your blog? I just looked through everything and I LOVE all of the things you've picked out and I love the doggy pictures best! I would love to take maternity pictures for you!! Let me know when you are thinking! cmheyboer@charter.net