Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sunday, March 29, 2009

29 weeks!!!!!!!!!











Wow Poppyseed...this is really going to happen :) You will be here so soon and I can't wait!!! The house is coming together and your room is slowly falling into place - I just can't wrap by head around it! You weigh over 3 lbs and are about 15 inches long. Your brain and lungs are developing still, you can taste what I taste, and you are getting more cramped in there. I felt you across my entire torso the other day. My hip and the left side of my chest were getting hit at the same time - you are taking over my body!!

Here are the pics I have promised! Some are of the house, Ruby after she got into the paint, your crib and bedding, my belly at 28 and 29 weeks, and my shower at school!

love you!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Look at all of those clothes!