I'll be honest, Poppyseed, these weeks aren't bringing any new information. Every update I receive is that you are getting bigger - all of your main development is done. You will start opening your eyes, but that's about it. And it seems that these updates are a bit behind. 10 kicks in 2 hours? Yeah right! I feel you about 20 times in an hour. You are always longer and heavier than the updates discuss too. Maybe we really are a week ahead?
My friends Jackie and Rebecca got the chance to feel you kick this week. It is really fun sharing you with our friends and family :) And people are so generous when it comes to baby stuff! Teachers have been giving me their gently used baby clothes and they are so cute! Your closet is really getting full!
Speaking of generosity, your grandpa and grandma Sadler, and our friends Chris and Rebecca stopped by to help us paint the trim in the house. There are a lot of renovations taking place in anticipation for your arrival!! My friend Melissa helped pick out new colors for the upper level and her partner, Jeremy is putting down our new flooring. I can't wait to welcome you HOME :)
And approximately 3 months from today...we will!
love you!
Mommy
Ps. I received our shower invitation today! Amanda picked out ADORABLE invites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
20 kicks an hour!! Wow!!! You are going to have your hands full!
Post a Comment