but the last few days I have been thinking about me. I wonder how my relationship with your dad will change. I wonder if I will become overprotective? I wonder if I'll still be a good teacher? I question my ability as a mom. I am curious how I will do with little sleep. I found this quote and decided that I am not going to worry about me anymore. I have no control of what will happen. I am becoming a new person, and I will get to know her when she arrives.
The moment a child is born,
the mother is also born.
She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never.
A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
Even though I am afraid of change, Poppyseed, I am ready for you. I am excited to be your mom :)
I LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That poem is oh so true!
Post a Comment