Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Friday, March 13, 2009

First Baby Shower

We had our first baby shower today :) It was given by my 5th hour class and they did such an amazing job!!!! I will come back and edit this post with pictures.

I found this and wanted to give it a try!


Survey
I stole this from another fellow blogger, and thought I'd post it.....

How far along? 26 weeks 6 days

Maternity clothes? Yes, and some are almost cute.

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Just hard to roll over

Best moment this week: Feeling baby Sadler slide across my right side

Movement: Yes, but yesterday he was lazy!!!

Food cravings: Mostly Fruit

Gender: A boy

Labor Signs: No, 12 more weeks

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but probably not for long

What I miss: white wine and sleeping on my belly

What I am looking forward to: everything except the lack of sleep

Weekly Wisdom: Don't countdown - you will never get this time back!

Milestones: I can stay up past 9pm!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

No ice cream cravings????