The countdown has begun, Poppyseed. I am 26 weeks now and things from our registry are being purchased. Our birth class starts Tuesday and my third trimester starts on Saturday. You will be here before we know it. The nerves in your ears are becoming more sensitive and your eyes will be opening soon. You are very active and I can feel you 80% of my day.
So your mom made a big boo-boo and burned your u/s pictures :( I was crushed. I was just trying to laminate them!!! So on Friday I called and begged a place to get me in for a 2d/3d ultrasound so I could have some pictures. It was AMAZING. As you can see from these pictures, the regular ultrasound pics never did you justice! I watched you yawn a few times and saw your little tongue. I was talking about soccer and you smiled :) You kept sucking your fingers and tried to sleep with your arms above your head - just like me! Everything keeps making this more real for your daddy and me but I think we will still be caught off guard when you arrive!
I told the technician your name and so she kept talking to you, using your name. I fall more and more in love with your name every day and to hear someone besides your dad refer to you as "_______" makes me melt. I LOVE you poppyseed and I pray that you keep growing strong and healthy.
xoxoxox
Your Mommy


1 comment:
I'm so sorry about those ultrasound pictures!!! How frustrating!!! Do you have any baby (instructional) books? If yes, I have a picture
idea for one or more of them..
Post a Comment