I have thought of the sound of little footsteps pitter pattering across the floor. Pitter patter up beside the bed wanting to snuggle, pitter patter across the kitchen for a drink, pitter patter through puddles, and then pitter patter out of the bathtub and into bed. The other night I was able to feel a foot that would be doing part of this pitter pattering. It was incredible (as is every new moment I share with you in my womb). I could cup your foot between my fingers as I lay in the bath, and when I let go, you'd kick. I could feel the curve of your heel. I'm not sure if the heel makes the "pitter" or the "patter" but I was excited nonetheless.
Your dad is pitter pattering all over the house trying to finish the 50 projects we've started. But he knows it will all be worth while - he felt your foot too :)
love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
so sweet!
Post a Comment