How sweet you sound when you say "HI". You say it short and quick...kind of like a Ninja before he makes a move, you know? You also know that a cow says MOOOOO and will pucker your lips and grunt MMMMM. That was pretty much the highlight of my weekend, besides Trick or Treating, of course. You loved all the costumes and after the 2nd or 3rd house you began choosing your candy from neighbor's bowls and placing it in your sack. You LOVE sorting things and transferring objects from one container to another so this was a lot of fun for you!
You wouldnt let go of me today when I tried to put you down at daycare and it pretty much broke my heart into a million pieces. ANd when you say, "MOM..MOM..," and that bottom lip flips down -- it kills me. So Kathy and I had to do what works every time - bribe you with food while I leave. I always kiss you and say goodbye though. I never ever just disappear without you knowing. I think doing that is actually worse that leaving.
Yesterday you were running your car back and forth over my belly and it was very very funny. I cant wait to take a picture of it! Then afterwards, you leaned over and kiss my belly - twice. I dont know what came over me but that made me cry and cry. You are just so sweet. ANd your scrunchy smile and your laugh and your .... goodness. You make the world so GOOD. so BRIGHT. so RIGHT. I think I could cry over every little sweet thing you do because I don't know anyone like you. ANd after long hard days at work no one can make me feel so refreshed and positive. Even when I think I am so tired I can barely move, I get down on the floor with you and find energy and play and play and play.
Anyway, I love you. And even though I whisper this to you each night - I thank God for you, every day - never forget.
love, mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment