



It is Halloween weekend and it will be a busy one!
Zoo Goes Boo was a BLAST! Stella and Sophia had so much fun playing with you and you thought those girls were just HILARIOUS! You wouldnt even go to bed after they left because you were still so excited.
Years ago I took a picture of a little boy in a lion costume standing on a chain link fence. The picture was from the back and his little fur glowed in the light. I took that picture because (as I told your Aunt Jen that day) that I couldn't wait to have my OWN boy and when I did, I would dress him up just like that. (I love lions) I am SO blessed to have you. ANd it was so cool to mimic that picture -- without even having to pose you :)
Did you notice your new haircut in the pictures I posted? You did such a great job while she clipped and SHAVED.
In a few hours you and your little buddies will be walking through the hallways of the high school (and elementary school) showing off your costume!!! I can't wait to see you :) This is your very first Halloween parade, can you believe it!? SO BIG, you are...
I love you Owen. You my best lil guy and my FAVORITE lion.
xoxoxox
MOM (which you pronounce oh so clearly!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment