







That's what you do every day - change, grow, and show me what you learned within the 2 minutes I left you to play alone. You learned to say CRACKER today which sounds like "CRCK CRCK", to say the later "A", "two", and you can copy any silly sound I make. You have started mimicking my games and have started to do more than bounce when you dance -- you get your arms and head going too! My favorite is when you point to the one hundred things around you and say, "SEE? SEE? SEE?". I love that you make me REALLY look at things. xo
It has been a lot of fun around here - except for last night.
I heard you start crying around 11 o clock last night and it was a really really upset cry. When I got to your room I smelled it. Then I turned on the lights to see it. You had thrown up EVERYWHERE. This is the first time you have been sick like this, by the way. So we cleaned up your crib, we took a shower together since we were both covered in it by that point, and then I brought you to bed with me to keep an eye on you. You seemed more than fine today so I wonder if our 45 minute play time of chasing one another from room to room (right before bed) upset your belly. I prayed that you would feel better fast and He listened!
You also did a GREAT job at my dr. appt on Friday. We practiced every thing the dr. would do before she got into the room so when it was time - you were ready. See! I am learning new things too :)
love, mom


No comments:
Post a Comment