LIKES/FAVORITES
1. pasta with blueberry oatmeal (weird) and by the way - you LOVE blueberry everything, corn, peas
2. rocking toys, pop up books, and balls (still)
3. "vrooming" your ducks around the bath tub like cars
4. making faces in the mirror
5. water - to drink or to play in (you would live in the bathtub if you could)
6. watching sesame street with the latest singers singing the oldest songs
7. dancing
8. "jumping" (but you have to count to 3 beforehand)
9. riding Ruby
10. chasing friends and/or being chased (and giving up quickly because you love to be caught and tickled) *side note* when you try to run REALLY fast you put your arms behind you and flip your hands up...i will take a picture!
DISLIKES
1. Any form of potato
2. things stuck to your hands (crumbs, oatmeal)
3. hats
4. being away from mom and dad
5. being told "no"
6. plain food (grilled chicken, plain pasta)
7. red/tomato-based food (you like it, but your buns do not!)
8. teething
9. most diaper changes
10. mom's doctor and chiropractor appts
It is hard to believe that you are getting so big and I know I say this every in almost every post. Last night while you were sleeping, I crept into your room and sat on the floor, staring at you through the crib. I looked closely at your eyelashes, your button nose, your slightly parted pink lips as your warm breath went in and out. I watched your chest fill and empty with each breath. I held your soft hand and kissed your fingers between the crib bars. I felt your baby sister kick and my heart was full. Your dad and I created you, both, together. Those eyelashes, that nose, those lips...they all developed inside of my own body. It is amazing. I remember how small those nose, lips, and hands were on your birth day. How quiet your cry was. You seem like more of a miracle every day as you grow and become your own little person.
love, mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Kayla did that "run" too! Very cute!
Post a Comment