


HAPPY 11 Monthday, Oboe!!
We celebrated by going to swim class and shopping at Costco :) You had a great time swimming of course but you really did not like learning how to float. It makes sense though because you hate having to lie down during diaper changes and switching outfits. You made another friend this week, McKenna. She is very sweet and her mom and I actually have a friend in common. Small world!
We began transitioning you to cow's milk this week. Your bottles are 1/2 cow milk and 1/2 breastmilk. I guess we are suppose to take it slow because you can have a reaction but everything has gone really well. No allergies, no constipation, and no fussiness! To be honest, you havent tasted anything you didn't like! This is a big step for us, O! I can officially say that we met our goal of NO FORMULA!!!!!!! It feels good. Through THREE months of thrush, through supply issues - fenugreek, blessed thistle, lactation pills, more milk drops, staying up late to pump, waking up in the middle of the night to pump - we made it! You will still get breast milk for the next month (I hope) but there isn't that pressure on my shoulders anymore! You are a plump, healthy, smart, funny, loving lil' guy and I DID GOOD!
love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment