Well Owen, I sent out the invitations for your very first birthday party! I can't believe it is just a few weeks away! And trust me, I will be writing more than once about the importance of this day.
I sit here with tears in my eyes wondering where the time has gone? How did one gassy smile turn into rough and tumble laughs? How did that quiet cry in a bassinet grow to a VROOM whenever there is a car in your hand? I remember when you first grabbed your feet and showed me the infamous "baby pose" and I was so excited! Now I watch you in the rearview mirror taking off your socks EVERY DAY on the way home from daycare and grin. I know the time was spent well - so many firsts, so many laughs - but I will miss that baby stage because in just a few weeks you will be a toddler and too soon you will be a teenager, a young man, then a husband, a dad....but I am getting ahead of myself. Just stay my baby, ok?
love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment