My baby disappeared today. Instead, I had a toddler screaming and squirming so forcefully I could not get him in his carseat. When we got home my baby appeared again and snuggled into me. But then the toddler jumped out of my arms for his toys. The toddler pushed his car/wagon around the living room without my help. He didnt fall once and figured out how to adjust his speed. He also learned how to shake it when the wagon got stuck in the carpet. Suddenly, my baby appeared as he laughed and came crawling as fast as he could and cuddled with me for a second time. He kissed me and wrapped his arms around my neck. But then he was gone again.
Have you seen him?
love, mom
p.s I just saw my baby briefly as he reached for an extra hug and kiss before bed ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment