Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Monday, November 30, 2009

Your First Thanksgiving!

You had a great first Thanksgiving with both grandparents! We had breakfast at the Sadlers and then came home for a nap before the Johnsons came over. You tried peas for the first time! As you can see in the pictures, you dismissed the spoon quickly and grabbed for the entire jar of peas. I probably could have started you on baby food awhile ago, but I didnt think you were ready. Guess I was wrong! This evening I received the effects of baby food - real baby poop! Your cheesecake smelling diaper was no longer a sweet acceptable smell...no...it stunk - like poop! Yuck!!! haha

You are getting on a good schedule and usually sleep through the night. You usually eat around 6, 10, 1, 5, and 9. Bath is at 8 30 and bed is at 9. You had a tough few days teething (I suspect you will have one bottom tooth, if not two before Christmas) so you wake up here and there (like you are this second! be right back!) .. Ok. I need to add that I love your fuzzy little head. Anyway, daycare is getting easier for both of us and today you stayed in Sue's arms instead of reaching out for me. I had prepared myself for this to happen sometime, but it stung nonetheless. I AM happy you had so much fun with her though and when she handed you to me, you still got a great big smile and squealed :)

You have been scooting around a lot and using your arms to push you around -- I wouldnt be surprised if you started crawling in the next couple months. No rush though! We have a lot of baby-proofing to do and well...I like you in my arms.

I will add pics tomorrow!

love you!
MOMMY

1 comment:

Jennifer D. said...

Also prepare for when he can talk and will say "I don't want to go home, I want to stay here" Heartbreaking! LOL